- Official name of your parent institution and chapter.
- Main contact person for chapter, including name, mailing address, email addresses (university or "professional" email addresses preferred. No hotmail or yahoo accounts please!), and available phone numbers (home, pager, cell).
- All officer information in the following format:
"Office - First M. Last - Sex - email"
"President - Maneesh G. Kumar - Male - firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Local Chapter Constitution that meets the requirments under Sample AAPI-MSR Constitution as a Microsoft Word document sent as an e-mail attachment please.
- Person chosen to be your faculty advisor (does not have to be a physician in parent AAPI or a physician in your particular institution, although both of these things would be preferred).
- Any plans for financing your chapter. (e.g. fundraising events, money from the university/hospital, private financier, etc.)
- Parent university/school procedures for becoming an affiliated organization of the respective parent university/school and steps taken to meet those requirements. It is not a requirement to be an official organization under your parent instituion, but please try to do so as it will only make your organization stronger.
- Final Step: Please send all of the above information to the Membership Chair
I will return communication to the main contact person (check list item #2) and all the national officers with an announcement of your newly founded chapter once the checklist is complete! Good Luck!